Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pesquisar no apoio

Evite burlas no apoio. Nunca iremos solicitar que telefone ou envie uma mensagem de texto para um número de telefone ou que partilhe informações pessoais. Por favor, reporte atividades suspeitas utilizando a opção "Reportar abuso".

Saber mais
Resolvido Arquivadas

I have to use FF v24 (ESR) at work. How can I synch it with my new Android device?

spicedreams

The only Firefox I seem able to get for my new Android device is v30, and the synch system has changed dramatically between v30 and the v24 Extended Support Release that I have to use at work. How can I synch my new android and my work machine?

The only Firefox I seem able to get for my new Android device is v30, and the synch system has changed dramatically between v30 and the v24 Extended Support Release that I have to use at work. How can I synch my new android and my work machine?

Todas as respostas (1)

Solução escolhida

Open the Android OS Settings under the add accounts section use the Firefox Sync (deprecated) option.