Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Diarkib

I have MacOS 10.6.8,Firefox 8.0.,Downloadhelper 4.9.7- ever since upgrading Downloadhelper will not convert movies or mp3 files from websites that worked with earlier version. It gives me the message: Conversion requires an external application

vscimeca

I run MacOS 10.6.8, Firefox 8.0, Downloadhelper 4.9.7- I cannot convert files found online. I get a message that "Conversion requires an external application that appears to be missing on your system. Configure Conversion?

I run MacOS 10.6.8, Firefox 8.0, Downloadhelper 4.9.7- I cannot convert files found online. I get a message that "Conversion requires an external application that appears to be missing on your system. Configure Conversion?

All Replies (1)

Try the Downloadhelper forum.