Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved Diarkib

Firefox mobile keeps telling me to download add-ons, I need to get FF mobile. But I'm looking for the add-ons on FF mobile. am I missing something still?

rsegrist

sometimes I can dowload add-ons. I've tried switching btw default and android galaxy tab in the prefs but still no go

sometimes I can dowload add-ons. I've tried switching btw default and android galaxy tab in the prefs but still no go

All Replies (2)

Penyelesaian Terpilih

It sounds like you are using the Phony add-on to change your User-Agent header. It definitely needs to be set to "Default" for the addons.mozilla.org site to work correctly.

After setting User-Agent to "Default", try going to http://addons.mozilla.org/mobile - you were probably redirected to the wrong section of the site if you originally loaded it with a different User-Agent header.

That completely fixed it. Thank you so much! :D