Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

Links in e-mail get sent to Edge not Firefox.

Anthony Nelson

I updated my Microsoft office to the latest office 365 desktop version. The install changed something, and any link in an e-mail now gets sent to Edge, rather than Firefox. I checked all the file extensions and made sure they all point to Firefox, but the problem is still there. Any suggestions for what to try next?

I updated my Microsoft office to the latest office 365 desktop version. The install changed something, and any link in an e-mail now gets sent to Edge, rather than Firefox. I checked all the file extensions and made sure they all point to Firefox, but the problem is still there. Any suggestions for what to try next?

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.