Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option. Learn More Open i browse a website it will occure a new page 1 balasan 0 ada masalah ini Firefox Tabs asked 2 hari lepas Paul replied 2 hari lepas venkatesh310706 10/5/26, 10:53 PM i browse a website it will occure a new page i browse a website it will occure a new page Saya juga ada masalah ini All Replies (1) Paul Moderator Penyumbang 10 Teratas 6/10/26, 5:07 PG Hi I am sorry, but I am not sure that I understand your question. How can we help you with Firefox? Hi I am sorry, but I am not sure that I understand your question. How can we help you with Firefox? Tanya soalan Saya juga ada masalah ini You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.