Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

My desktop crashes frequently. Only in Firefox - never in Safari (which I don't like using).

Rick Fess

My Apple desktop crashes frequently in different applications (while in gmail, on Facebook, etc.) and it sends a report to Apple every time. It never does it if I use Safari. If I can reload Firefox to fix it please let me know how to do that. Thanks.

My Apple desktop crashes frequently in different applications (while in gmail, on Facebook, etc.) and it sends a report to Apple every time. It never does it if I use Safari. If I can reload Firefox to fix it please let me know how to do that. Thanks.

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.