How can I sync my Firefox bookmarks to my iPhone?
I like firefox and use it exclusively as Safari had issues with some websites. However, I exclusively use apple hardware, desktop and mobile. After much searching, I found a software app for syncing my firefox bookmarks with my iPhone that actually worked, but now Firefox is changing to a new sync protocol. I had to sign up for a new account and my and my old iPhone app is not going to work. Is there a reliable way to keep the bookmarks on my iPhone in sync with my desktop? If not, I may go back to Safari.
Additional System Details
- Adobe® Acrobat® Plug-in for Web Browsers, Version 11.0.11
- Provides information about the default web browser
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- The Google Earth Plugin allows you to view 3D imagery and terrain in your web browser.
- Office Live Update v1.0
- Motive Mac Client Downloader
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 18.0 r0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.9; rv:38.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/38.0
You can't sync to an iPhone.
Sync was updated over a year ago. The old "Firefox on the go" App wasn't made compatible with the new Sync version.
Mozilla does have an iOS browser coming in the future, but no time frame was mentioned in the articles that I read about it.
looking very forward to that iOS browser!!!
- ) thanks
Modified by coatli