Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved Locked

Suspicious activity detected

SuMo Bot

Hey I received an email about suspicious activity I am just curious how to know what was the activity?

Thanks

Hey I received an email about suspicious activity I am just curious how to know what was the activity? Thanks

All Replies (2)

How would anyone here know :) ?

You would have to check out any info on the email and provide some detail . .

Diubah oleh James

Penyelesaian Terpilih

2Pz said

Hey I received an email about suspicious activity I am just curious how to know what was the activity? Thanks

Are you referring to your Mozilla Account?

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/suspicious-activity-my-firefox-account

This question has been locked because the original author has deleted their account. While you can no longer post new replies, the existing content remains available for reference.