Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

I get redirected to mypps when using Firefox

maplebrk

I found some hidden files and deleted them. I have removed and reinstalled Firefox after restart and emptying trash all without result

I found some hidden files and deleted them. I have removed and reinstalled Firefox after restart and emptying trash all without result

All Replies (1)

If Firefox is still redirecting you to MyPPS after a reinstall, I’d suspect something outside the Firefox program itself. Check your Firefox extensions first, then try Firefox in Troubleshoot Mode. If it still happens there, check your DNS/proxy settings and run a malware scan. Reinstalling Firefox usually won’t remove a bad profile or a system-level redirect, so deleting the browser alone may not touch the thing causing it.

Tanya soalan

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.