Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

Phish attempt

giffenc

Going to the FF browser on my iPhone gets me only to a phish attempt. I have not clicked or interacted with it but I also can’t figure out how to dismiss it from FF though I have other browsers. Screenshot attached. I have not called the number.

I can use the others browsers (Chrome and DDG).

Going to the FF browser on my iPhone gets me only to a phish attempt. I have not clicked or interacted with it but I also can’t figure out how to dismiss it from FF though I have other browsers. Screenshot attached. I have not called the number. I can use the others browsers (Chrome and DDG).
Lampirkan skrinsyot

All Replies (2)

Hello,

Firstly, make sure you keep not interacting with this scam. Next, force close the browser (just close it normally). then, clear browser history if it keeps popping up. Lastly, if it is frozen, restart your phone.

After this, you are back to normal, and you have not leaked any data, as you have not given them any info by not interacting.

It appears the dialog is not blocking the browser — you can just tap the back button to navigate away, tap the "tabs" [∞] icon to get a tab overview where you can close the tab, or just tap the address bar and type some new location to go elsewhere.

In case the dialogs were blocking the UI it would be different e.g. support.mozilla.org/questions/1605729 but it doesn't seem to be such case and you can just close it…

Tanya soalan

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.