Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

I'm new and need guidance!

Krazy Williams

So im new and need guidance. I want to have all the vey most protection I can on my device and need to learn how to properly operate it ad well. Thank your for your time and effort you put into this it is very well appreciated!

So im new and need guidance. I want to have all the vey most protection I can on my device and need to learn how to properly operate it ad well. Thank your for your time and effort you put into this it is very well appreciated!

All Replies (2)

Hi Krazy,

This Reddit thread might be perfect for you!

Welcome to Firefox — really nice that you're taking security seriously from the start!

Here's what I'd recommend to get the best protection on your Android device:

1. Enable Enhanced Tracking Protection Go to Firefox menu (three dots) → Settings → Enhanced Tracking Protection → set it to Strict. This blocks trackers, ads, and fingerprinters.

2. Turn on HTTPS-Only Mode Settings → HTTPS-Only Mode → turn it on. This makes sure every site you visit uses a secure connection.

3. Use a Strong DNS Settings → Advanced → DNS over HTTPS → enable it and use Cloudflare or NextDNS. This protects your browsing from being spied on at the network level.

4. Install uBlock Origin Go to Firefox Add-ons and install uBlock Origin — it's the best free ad and script blocker out there. Huge difference in both security and speed.

5. Be careful with permissions When any site asks for your location, camera, or microphone — just deny it unless you actually need it.

That's honestly a solid setup for most people. Start with these and you'll be way more protected than the average user. Feel free to ask if you get stuck on any of these! 😊

Tanya soalan

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.