Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Diarkib

Favorites page

kpm

Must be a new update that has made browsing pretty annoying. Used to be, on my iPhone, I would open Mozilla and tap the address bar, and the favorites/home page would come up and I could click my favorites. Now that isn’t possible and I have to open a new tab to get the clickable favorites/home page. I’m realizing the convenience of always have the favorites there was really the only reason to use Firefox. Please change this back so that when I’m on any page and click the address bar, I get a clickable page of my favorites.

Must be a new update that has made browsing pretty annoying. Used to be, on my iPhone, I would open Mozilla and tap the address bar, and the favorites/home page would come up and I could click my favorites. Now that isn’t possible and I have to open a new tab to get the clickable favorites/home page. I’m realizing the convenience of always have the favorites there was really the only reason to use Firefox. Please change this back so that when I’m on any page and click the address bar, I get a clickable page of my favorites.

All Replies (1)

I have the same issue. iOS 18.6.2, iPhone SE II