Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved Diarkib

update

ronfeliz98

After I updated firefox through Google play last night, everything is cleared off. No more home page and all bookmarks are gone too. How do I fix that and get it all back ?

After I updated firefox through Google play last night, everything is cleared off. No more home page and all bookmarks are gone too. How do I fix that and get it all back ?
Lampirkan skrinsyot

All Replies (2)

Penyelesaian Terpilih

Hi

Do you have your bookmarks stored in a another copy of Firefox on a different device?

Thank you for your response. The website returned to normal the next day an I did not loose any bookmarks.