Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Diarkib

e-mail says "This message can be viewed only with a modern email client, sorry." Ver 52.1.1 on Ubuntu 16.04

bluesgit

Sometimes I will get an e-mail which says : "This message can be viewed only with a modern email client, sorry." No idea why. I would attach the .eml file but there doesn't appear to be a means.

Sometimes I will get an e-mail which says : "This message can be viewed only with a modern email client, sorry." No idea why. I would attach the .eml file but there doesn't appear to be a means.

All Replies (1)

put it in https://pastebin.mozilla.org/ and pick "forever" and post the link here.

Make sure you remove personal information in https://pastebin.mozilla.org/ before you click "send"