Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

Firefox Crashes Hourly

Colin WG

And it is rather annoying that the report does not tell me which addon is misbehaving either. I do know it runs just fine without any addons enabled so hence, the problem lies with a buggy addon and I'm left in the dark about which one.

And it is rather annoying that the report does not tell me which addon is misbehaving either. I do know it runs just fine without any addons enabled so hence, the problem lies with a buggy addon and I'm left in the dark about which one.

All Replies (1)

Yeah, that’s frustrating. Since you’ve confirmed Firefox is stable with add ons disabled, I’d enable them again and disable half of them at a time, then restart Firefox and see if the crashes continue. Once you narrow it down to a few, enable them one by one until you find the culprit.

The crash report usually won’t tell you which add on caused it directly, so this is probably the quickest way to isolate it.

Ask a question

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.