Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

nothing works I'm screwed I have acct recovery

KC

I have acct recovery key what to do with it?

I have acct recovery key what to do with it?

All Replies (2)

I got up and my phone worked and then something about logging on access with gmail and hourcl later it's still screwed up and I'm moving tomorrow so I need my Firefox to work so I get my info

What good is account recovery key how do I use it and what can it do for me

My life is coming apart moving and I gotta get my head back

You may like to use the Android forum for your mobile . . . this forum is for the Desktop Firefox

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/mobile

Ask a question

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.