Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

YouTube site loads so slow

mark_vincent_16

Whenever I watch videos using Firefox going to Youtube sometimes bugs out like the loading takes forever. Like the video is playing and yet the surrounding of it is just pitched black, and once it load properly the video will stop and the whole site will finally be done loading and goes back playing the video.

I've tried other browser it doesnt seem to be affecting only Firefox can someone looked into this. Cause it definitely not my internet.

Whenever I watch videos using Firefox going to Youtube sometimes bugs out like the loading takes forever. Like the video is playing and yet the surrounding of it is just pitched black, and once it load properly the video will stop and the whole site will finally be done loading and goes back playing the video. I've tried other browser it doesnt seem to be affecting only Firefox can someone looked into this. Cause it definitely not my internet.

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.