Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

Menu font too small

Martin

I'm not sure what combination of keys I accidentally pressed but now the font in my menus (main, contextual, sidebar, bookmarks, etc.) is so tiny. How can I fix this?

I'm not sure what combination of keys I accidentally pressed but now the font in my menus (main, contextual, sidebar, bookmarks, etc.) is so tiny. How can I fix this?
Sarin'efijery napaingotra

All Replies (1)

this may be part of the problem It may be windows

Novain'i V998 t@

Mametraha fanontaniana

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.