Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

Email address stuck as secondary account email

henry.boerger

Hello, I am unable to use henry.boerger@icloud.com to sign in to or create a Mozilla account.

When I try to sign in with this address, I receive the error: “Primary account email required for sign-in.”

The Mozilla account that may previously have been associated with this address currently uses henry.boerger.hh@gmail.com as its primary email address. In the account settings, no secondary email address is listed.

Nevertheless, henry.boerger@icloud.com still appears to be associated with a Mozilla account internally.

Could you please check the account association and remove/release henry.boerger@icloud.com so that it can be used as the primary email address for a Mozilla account?

Thank you.

Hello, I am unable to use henry.boerger@icloud.com to sign in to or create a Mozilla account. When I try to sign in with this address, I receive the error: “Primary account email required for sign-in.” The Mozilla account that may previously have been associated with this address currently uses henry.boerger.hh@gmail.com as its primary email address. In the account settings, no secondary email address is listed. Nevertheless, henry.boerger@icloud.com still appears to be associated with a Mozilla account internally. Could you please check the account association and remove/release henry.boerger@icloud.com so that it can be used as the primary email address for a Mozilla account? Thank you.

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.