Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

"Toolbar Menu" categorized items do not show as categorized under "Toolbar"

Patricia Knowlton

When I reinstalled Firefox, my categorized bookmarks were no longer visible. I re-categorized them using "Manage Bookmarks" and it was then Bookmarks Menu. But when I opened Firefox to use it, there was no "Bookmark Menu" and only "Bookmarks", where they appear but not categorized. Where do I find "Bookmarks Menu"?

When I reinstalled Firefox, my categorized bookmarks were no longer visible. I re-categorized them using "Manage Bookmarks" and it was then Bookmarks Menu. But when I opened Firefox to use it, there was no "Bookmark Menu" and only "Bookmarks", where they appear but not categorized. Where do I find "Bookmarks Menu"?

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.