Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Natao arisiva ity resaka mitohy ity. Mametraha fanontaniana azafady raha mila fanampiana.
Solved Natao arisiva

Im trying to restore my bookmarks

daneandnori

I refreshed firefox because it was having trouble finding certs. for google, Facebook, AOL,etc. after the refresh it last my bookmarks. every time I try to restore I get this notice: Unable to process the backup file. what do I do now?

I refreshed firefox because it was having trouble finding certs. for google, Facebook, AOL,etc. after the refresh it last my bookmarks. every time I try to restore I get this notice: Unable to process the backup file. what do I do now?

All Replies (2)

Vahaolana Nofidina

Hello there,

This could be cause by a corrupt add-on in your browser.

In order to troubleshoot this we'll need you to disable all your add-ons/extensions by going to:

1. Click on the "Menu" button on Firefox 2. Click on "Add-ons" 3. Click the "Disable" button on the side of each add-on

You can then relaunch Firefox and see if the issue still persists.

Helpful topic: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1035523

Hope this helps!