Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Natao arisiva ity resaka mitohy ity. Mametraha fanontaniana azafady raha mila fanampiana.
Solved Natao arisiva

What is this blank dialog box that extends from the address bar?

MonWat108

I just downloaded the Aol version of Firefox and this blank dialog box drops down from the address bar. I am then unable to do anything with the page. What do I do to get rid of this thing?

I just downloaded the Aol version of Firefox and this blank dialog box drops down from the address bar. I am then unable to do anything with the page. What do I do to get rid of this thing?

All Replies (2)

Vahaolana Nofidina

Disable the AOL add-on until AOL fixes it.