Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Natao arisiva ity resaka mitohy ity. Mametraha fanontaniana azafady raha mila fanampiana.
Solved Natao arisiva

Search by holding down home -button

user1172612

So, after recent update on FF Android, there's on option to use search by holding and swiping up the Android home -button. How do I disable this? While it seems convenient, it goes on my way when I play games and such.

So, after recent update on FF Android, there's on option to use search by holding and swiping up the Android home -button. How do I disable this? While it seems convenient, it goes on my way when I play games and such.
Hamaky an'ity valiny ity @ sehatra

Vahaolana Nofidina

hi EDrake7, please also see the following thread: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1041440

All Replies (3)

EDrake7, you might need to do this from the Android settings.

I tried, but there is no option for home menu button configuration. I have Google Search disabled also, so it doesn't cause this.

Vahaolana Nofidina

hi EDrake7, please also see the following thread: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1041440