Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Natao arisiva ity resaka mitohy ity. Mametraha fanontaniana azafady raha mila fanampiana.
Natao arisiva

How do I install (import) certificat into FireFox using commad line?

ScanBit

I can import certificat using certutil.exe in command line, but this certificat is available only in Internet Explorer. I can import certyficat into FireFox using its GUI. I must import that certificat on more then 60 PCs. Question is: how do I install (import) certificat into FireFox using commad line?

I can import certificat using certutil.exe in command line, but this certificat is available only in Internet Explorer. I can import certyficat into FireFox using its GUI. I must import that certificat on more then 60 PCs. Question is: how do I install (import) certificat into FireFox using commad line?

All Replies (2)

HI ScanBit, Thank you for your question, in order to import the certificate in the command line you will need these resources:

If you have any other questions about this, we are happy to help.