Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
보존

Facebook Pictures don't load

johncconrad

When on Facebook, all the pictures will not display on Firefox...if I got to Edge they all load. How can I get Firefox to display them?

When on Facebook, all the pictures will not display on Firefox...if I got to Edge they all load. How can I get Firefox to display them?

모든 댓글 (6)

For some versions of Firefox I have the problem that the images are loading until the cache reaches 1GB. Then Firefox stops loading images on Facebook. This happend to facebook only. Images on other websites are loading.

I also have the problem w/ photos not uploading on FB. It will give a tiny text explanation of what the photo is. It doesn't happen all the time but when it does I move to Chrome and don't have any problem. However I like the set up of mozilla's home page and perks better so I wish this could get fixed.

Go to settings, search for cache, clear your cache, reload Facebook. Worked for me today.

Is this question still alive? There have been many reports since this one about Facebook. https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1362205#answer-1469087