This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
Bookmarks toolbar Firefox 10.0.2/OSX 10.6.8 - gone. View>Toolbars>Bookmarks Toolbar - checked. Dragging URL's to bookmarks toolbar area no longer works. Gray area appears/disappears when checked/unchecked but will not show any or accept new bookmarks.
My bookmarks toolbar in Firefox 10.0.2 Mac OSX 10.6.8 suddenly disappeared. View>Toolbars>Bookmarks Toolbar is checked. Dragging URL's to the bookmarks toolbar area no longer works. The gray area appears and disappears when checking/unchecking under View/Toolbars menu, but will not show any or accept addition of bookmarks.
All Replies (1)
Make sure that toolbars like the "Navigation Toolbar" and the "Bookmarks Toolbar" are visible: "View > Toolbars"
- Open the Customize window via "View > Toolbars > Customize"
- Check that the "Bookmarks Toolbar items" is on the Bookmarks Toolbar
- If the "Bookmarks Toolbar items" is not on the Bookmarks Toolbar then drag it back from the toolbar palette in the customize window to the Bookmarks Toolbar
- If missing items are in the toolbar palette then drag them back from the Customize window on the toolbar
- If you do not see an item on a toolbar and in the toolbar palette then click the "Restore Default Set" button to restore the default toolbar set up