Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved Archived

adobe flash doesn't work for streaming music on Firefox 10.2 but worked fine on 10.0

dolejast

I listen to streaming radio. It uses flash. Worked fine on Firefox 10.0. I just updated to 10.1.2 and now no streaming radio.

I listen to streaming radio. It uses flash. Worked fine on Firefox 10.0. I just updated to 10.1.2 and now no streaming radio.

All Replies (1)

Chosen Solution

Hi dolejast,

We have a troubleshooting section for Flash that might help. It provides a lot of good information for the most common flash related issues.

Hopefully this helps!