Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option. Learn More Open I have used it before because I wrote edtel exam &assignment with it.I need password 1 reply 0 have this problem Firefox Password manager asked 3 days ago Konstantina Papadea replied 3 days ago Galister 10/6/26, 12:22 AM I want to open it in my phone I want to open it in my phone I have this problem, too All Replies (1) Konstantina Papadea Top 25 Contributor Moderator Mozilla Staff 6/10/26 01:32 AM Hey Galister, are you talking about your Mozilla account to open Firefox or are you talking about your phone's password? Hey Galister, are you talking about your Mozilla account to open Firefox or are you talking about your phone's password? Ask a question I have this problem, too You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.