This thread was closed.
Please ask a new question if you need help.
Locked
It's Been 3 Years And All My "Ideas" Are Still Awaiting Review
Hello. I posted my first "Idea" three years ago, and it's still awaiting review. So are every single "Idea" I've submitted, and so are my comments on other people's ideas. Whenever I try to post about this here, the post is automatically removed. I don't understand what is going on. I haven't done anything to get my account banned or flagged or anything. I haven't received any notifications about why the posts are removed. What is going on?????
Hello. I posted my first "Idea" three years ago, and it's still awaiting review. So are every single "Idea" I've submitted, and so are my comments on other people's ideas. Whenever I try to post about this here, the post is automatically removed. I don't understand what is going on. I haven't done anything to get my account banned or flagged or anything. I haven't received any notifications about why the posts are removed. What is going on?????
All Replies (2)
Please don't automatically remove this post, I'm genuinely seeking support.
duplicate of https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1608916 thread