NVIDIA RTX Video Enhancement/Hardware Acceleration Not Working on New Build.
Title. 156.0 had NVIDIA Video Super Resolution working just fine. 156.0.1 has broken it on my setup. Nothing I have done has brought it back - toggling settings, clearing caches, forcing it on in about:config, etc. The plugin seems to be broken.
Was working just fine for over a year prior.
Latest Stable Firefox 156.0.1 RTX 5080 Driver 596.49 (May '26)
Does not show as working in the Control Panel, and is clearly not working on any video site. YouTube, the BBC, and Twitch were the ones most tested.
Please consider a fix. Thank you.
All Replies (3)
Can't seem to edit my post, but I upgraded to 157 this morning.
No change. Still no RTX Super Resolution in any playing video.
RTX Super Resolution is working just fine, as intended, in Microsoft Edge (which I do not want to use).
This is a Firefox problem. Please fix it.
Can you report this on https://bugzilla.mozilla.org? Thanks!
TyDraniu said
Can you report this on https://bugzilla.mozilla.org? Thanks!
Done, here:
https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=2076508
Latest round of updates (157) did not solve the issue. Still no VSR.
VSR working just fine in Microsoft Edge on all videos. I'd rather not switch.