Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option. Learn More Open Disney plus wont open because i used a VPN 1 reply 0 have this problem Firefox Security software asked 1 month ago jbr replied 1 month ago dawidswart30 8/25/26, 5:05 PM Disney plus dont open because I used a VPN Disney plus dont open because I used a VPN I have this problem, too All Replies (1) jbr Top 10 Contributor 26/8/26 12:20 AM That sounds plausible, media rights holders usually don't allow access from different regions for legal reasons. That sounds plausible, media rights holders usually don't allow access from different regions for legal reasons. Ask a question I have this problem, too You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.