This thread was closed and archived.
Please ask a new question if you need help.
Locked
Archived
A bookmark to a folder of bookmarks.
Is there a way to make a bookmark to a folder of bookmarks?
How to do it, if it is possible?
I would like to have an easy access to particular folder of bookmarks both - on my PC and my mobile phone.
Now it is an "either/or" case - easy on one device, but harder on the other.
Is there a way to make a bookmark to a folder of bookmarks?
How to do it, if it is possible?
I would like to have an easy access to particular folder of bookmarks both - on my PC and my mobile phone.
Now it is an "either/or" case - easy on one device, but harder on the other.
All Replies (1)
Hi Mariusz
I am sorry but this is not currently supported in Firefox for Android.
This question has been locked because the original author has deleted their account. While you can no longer post new replies, the existing content remains available for reference.