I updated to 20.0 and now my web client I use to monitor my home security (My-Q see) no longer works. What do I need to do.
My remote monitoring for my security ( My-Q see) worked fine until I updated to 20.0. Now Firefox pops up asking me to install web plug in kit. when I do, it still does not work even after restart.
Then install the userscript on this page:
Use the Install button in the upper-right corner of that page.
Then you may need to edit line #50 of that script
to the Q-See Plugin version number that you have installed.
GreaseMonkey user manual is here - http://wiki.greasespot.net/Greasemonkey_Manual:Getting_HelpRead this answer in context 2
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.6 r602
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.17.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Google Update
- HP Product Detection Plugin
- HP Active Check Plugin
- HP Pit Plugin
- Amazon MP3 Downloader Plugin 1.0.17
- Web Camera
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.2
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Sling Player Plug-In for Mozilla
- DivX Web Player version 188.8.131.52
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Omnis Unicode RCC Plugin
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:20.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/20.0
The "IE Tab" extension is not a emulator but it embeds the IE you have installed on Windows in a Firefox tab.
I tried both Chrome and IE and they both work for my Q-see 426