Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

is there a way that I can download firefox 16.0.1?

Travis917

I play a game on facebook Kindoms of camalot and have add ons that will not work with firefox 17. Is there a way or a place that I can go to to get firefox 16 or 16.0.1?

I play a game on facebook Kindoms of camalot and have add ons that will not work with firefox 17. Is there a way or a place that I can go to to get firefox 16 or 16.0.1?

All Replies (1)

Hi Travis917, see Install an older version of Firefox BUT remember all olders version of firefox is UNsupported.

thank you