How do I eliminate the "getting started with firefox" page that appears everytime I click on my home page?
Every time I click on my home page I get an additional window "Getting Started with Firefox". How do I eliminate this?
Every time Firefox opened
Additional System Details
- -Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- DivX Web Player version 184.108.40.206
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 220.127.116.11
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Java Plug-in 1.6.0_05 for Netscape Navigator (DLL Helper)
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.2"
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
See How to set the home page: Firefox supports multiple home pages separated by '|' symbols.
See also this article for more suggestions: Firefox says it's just updated every time it starts - how to fix