Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

How can I change browser's fallback language?`

rsfilm

In my Settings, the browser's fallback language is set to Portuguese, without giving me any other language choice, nor leaving it blank. I assume this is the reason I keep seeing menus, notifications, etc., randomly popping up in Portuguese.

In my Settings, the browser's fallback language is '''set''' to Portuguese, without giving me any other language choice, nor leaving it blank. I assume this is the reason I keep seeing menus, notifications, etc., randomly popping up in Portuguese.

All Replies (1)

Hello,

It seems that you have sent the same thread twice. The original thread is the link below : https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1609580

Ask a question

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.