With the new version of Firefox, "Open Previous Windows and Tabs" does not work as it should upon startup. I get only one of the four tabs from my previous session. I have followed the directions as presented. I believe the latest version is 107. I am using Windows 10.
All Replies (3)
Sorry to hear about this problem.
Are they "regular" tabs or "pinned" (icon only) tabs (Pinned Tabs - keep favorite websites open and just a click away)?
Can you recover any of the closed tabs from the menu? Either:
- "3-bar" menu button > History > Recently Closed Tabs
- optional "Library" toolbar button > History > Recently Closed Tabs
- (menu bar) History > Recently Closed Tabs
If the tabs were in a different window, check this menu:
- "3-bar" menu button > History > Recently Closed Windows
- optional "Library" toolbar button > History > Recently Closed Windows
- (menu bar) History > Recently Closed Windows
My startup tabs are regular, not pinned, tabs. I'm not familiar with the 3-bar menu options to try your suggestions.
I'm bad at describing icons. It's the menu button at the right end of the main toolbar, sometimes called the "hamburger."