How to push our Internal Root and Intermediate certificate to all the Mozilla browsers installed on the domain computer?
We are using certificates that are issued by our Internal CA server to secure the connection between web browser to our internal web servers. Https connection is working fine with IE and Chrome. But we are getting trust error while accessing the internal application using Mozilla. We tried to import our Root and Intermediate Certificate in one of the browser and it is working fine. Hence we are looking for a method in which we can import our Root and Intermediate certificate to all Mozilla browser trusted store in all domain joined computers. Please let me know how we can achieve this?
Thanks in advance!!
Additional System Details
- Citrix HDX Plugin (Linux) Version 126.96.36.19909380
- Free Gpws Plugin
- This plugin provides integration with Gnome Shell for live extension enabling and disabling. It can be used only by extensions.gnome.org
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.131.1 for Mozilla browsers
- NPAPI Plugin DRVX
- nspluginwrapper is a cross-platform NPAPI plugin viewer, in particular for linux/i386 plugins.This beta software is available under the terms of the GNU General Public License.
- Plugin for Installing Applications (new)
- Shockwave Flash 26.0 r0
- ibm global print plugin v4.1
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/52.0
One by one... manually.... :D
Guess you could just copy the FF profile and copy that across the network... I believe the exact file is Certs8.db
Modified by Beerbaron23