Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

Firefox stopped and now won't load. What happened?

Gneen

When I had Pandora playing and was out of the room, the music stopped. When I checked, Firefox was off and will not load now.

When I had Pandora playing and was out of the room, the music stopped. When I checked, Firefox was off and will not load now.

All Replies (1)

Hello there,

If Firefox won't load then you would need to launch Task Manager [Ctrl]+[Alt]+[Del] and kill every Firefox tab. Once you've cleared that then you can go ahead and uninstall Firefox completely from Control panel. http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows/uninstall-change-program#uninstall-change-program=windows-7

Now you can go ahead and reinstall Firefox again and that should solve the issue you're currently experiencing.

Hope this helps!

Modified by Machine Master