stop being tracked?
Being tracked and losing my information
Being tracked and losing my information
Manage your Exceptions list Tap the three-dot android menu icon menu button. Fenix_153_address-bar_menu-icon Tap Settings. Tap Enhanced Tracking Protection in… (続きを読む)
Manage your Exceptions list
Tap the three-dot android menu icon menu button. Fenix_153_address-bar_menu-icon Tap Settings. Tap Enhanced Tracking Protection in the Privacy and Security section. Tap Exceptions.
======================= Exceptions list
this instructions just take you to a link not add the ulr in Firefox app:-(
remove all the blocked things
HOW DO I BLOCK ADDS?
I am using firefox for iOS, v156.1 and have been very excited when I learned about the new, integrated adblocker function. I am using strict tracking protection and priv… (続きを読む)
I am using firefox for iOS, v156.1 and have been very excited when I learned about the new, integrated adblocker function. I am using strict tracking protection and private tabs. Brave browser does a fantastic job to block ads, and I was expecting similar performance. However, when I enable the new adblocker function, I do get MORE instead of LESS ads...? Please try yourself, visit the site https://www.spiegel.de with and without adblocker, with tracking protection enabled and set to strict. With adblocker disabled, there is no ad shown, just black zones where ads have been blocked. With adblocker enabled, I get multiple ads displayed, quite annoyingly. Please help me understand if this is intended behavior, or if I am doing something wrong. Thank you very much Peter
PS: Just found this discussion: https://connect.mozilla.org/t5/discussions/ios-ad-blocker-experiment/m-p/133902 Unfortunately I am not alone, and this is expected behavior, i.e. useless for me. I am very disappointed :(
Hello. I been enjoying the free VPN for days and I liked the fast connection, free and access for many days of uses. then at middle of use, suddenly VPN stopped working, … (続きを読む)
Hello.
I been enjoying the free VPN for days and I liked the fast connection, free and access for many days of uses.
then at middle of use, suddenly VPN stopped working, I looked at setting and noticed it's gone despite the shield icon at top left shows purple dot (likely showing VPN is on). I thought it's visual bug from settings so I get out app, restarted , then opened, still VPN option didn't show up, even the purple dot is gone. Then I updated Firefox android, still same. What happened? I got revoked access to VPN?
I WANT ALL POP UP ADS STOPPED
For the past 2 weeks now, every single time I search on Google on private browsing there would be a CAPTCHA. I tried troubleshoot mode but the same thing happened. … (続きを読む)
For the past 2 weeks now, every single time I search on Google on private browsing there would be a CAPTCHA. I tried troubleshoot mode but the same thing happened.
Fire Fox email says: Turn built-in ad blocker on, in setting browsing, not found
your message said turn it on in Settings > Browser, but the only menu item i found was Settings > Tabs and Browsing. I couldn't find anything about an ad blocker t… (続きを読む)
your message said turn it on in Settings > Browser, but the only menu item i found was Settings > Tabs and Browsing. I couldn't find anything about an ad blocker there.
I need to check out something that happened today in Firefox browser (Mac). I went into Settings, opened Privacy and security. Then clicked Advanced settings, changed th… (続きを読む)
I need to check out something that happened today in Firefox browser (Mac).
I went into Settings, opened Privacy and security. Then clicked Advanced settings, changed this to Strict; when I did this, there was a message saying there was an Extension enabled that would interfere with this, and it would be best to disable that extension and instead should enable Resist fingerprinting protection that is in Firefox browser.
I looked up a Mozilla Support article that told how to dissable the extension; I went to about:config, saw some extensions were enabled. The top item was: "privacy.resist.Fingerprinting" and it had value of True. It was only extension with name in boldface. I toggled the value to False.
I was going to do a browser restart, but first I went back to Settings, Privacy and Security, then to Advanced settings. When I got there, I selected Strict level. This time, there was no message saying anything about "there was an Extension enabled that would interfere with this, and it would be best if I disabled that extension."
My question: since the Warning that had appeared when I was in Advanced settings the first time is now gone, does that mean that my problem is solved? Do I need to try a restart of browser? Also, I did not delete the boldface "privacy.resist.Fingerprinting" extension from Advanced Preferences; should I go back and do that? Please advise.
Thank you so much, BA
I was trying to follow y’all’s published steps on how to turn on ad blocking and your published steps don’t align with what I see on my phone. I’ll reference the Settings… (続きを読む)
I was trying to follow y’all’s published steps on how to turn on ad blocking and your published steps don’t align with what I see on my phone. I’ll reference the Settings > Browse > Content menu, but I have … > Media, not Content. Do I have some alt version? I just updated to 155.1. Why can’t I have this feature? Ads are cooking my phone and I’d like to have a browser level ad blocker.
what to do when I am trying to make a payment but Firefox blockers do not allow the transaction?
How do I activate native ad blocker?
This seems to be a staged release. When will everyone get it?
This is my first time to Mozilla Support with a question. Firefox is my default browser using version 155.0.1. I use Strict ETP. [FYI - my skills are basic with IT]. … (続きを読む)
This is my first time to Mozilla Support with a question.
Firefox is my default browser using version 155.0.1. I use Strict ETP. [FYI - my skills are basic with IT]. I also use Firefox Focus on my iPhone.
I previously used Google Chrome but I must have removed it as it's no longer appearing in my desktop Apps.
As of a couple of days ago, I tidied up my Library/cache and deleted it to 'Trash', using Apple support community help instructions for housekeeping. (Because I was getting increased frequency in the spinning ball at start-up). I didn't delete any other folders - just Library/cache in my housekeeping.
Since then, when searching Google / Firefox, Google keeps asking if I'm a robot (asking me to tick a 'reCaptcha' box) as it's detecting unusual traffic on my computer - before it continues with my search via Firefox browser.
This doesn't happen when using other search engines, (eg: Bing or Duck Duck Go).
Using Google searches on Safari browser does not ask me if I'm a robot question ? Searches go through perfectly - no questions asked. Only when I use Google search engine with desktop Firefox. Is it my privacy settings?
I prefer Firefox as my browser because it's independent and open sourced, safe and for its sense of community.
My desktop MacBook Air (2017) is 9 y/o - vintage? So, no longer receiving software updates - but hoping to upgrade with a new Mac desktop soon. (see attached image of current MacBook Air operating system Monterey version 12.7.6).
My question is:
- Why is Google only in the last two days asking me at every search, the above question about 'unusual traffic' / tick the robot box ? And,
- Should I reinstall 'Google Chrome' via the Apple Store?
Or for better security, think of getting a new computer sooner, rather than later ? :(
Many thanks for your support, and time. [No hurry!]
thank you in advance, regards, kindly Rose Roselyn Hansen (Australia)
Trackers blocked 1 fingerprinted means
Pueden ayudar en quitar los anuncios y mejor la calidad de videos
I NOW GET SENT TO A SITE I DID NOT SELECT, AND THEN THERE IS A SALES PITCH!
I'm still being tracked and receiving spam ads. Why?