Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
Solved

Firefox android built-in VPN disappeared from settings with and without app update

M i

Hello.

I been enjoying the free VPN for days and I liked the fast connection, free and access for many days of uses.

then at middle of use, suddenly VPN stopped working, I looked at setting and noticed it's gone despite the shield icon at top left shows purple dot (likely showing VPN is on). I thought it's visual bug from settings so I get out app, restarted , then opened, still VPN option didn't show up, even the purple dot is gone. Then I updated Firefox android, still same. What happened? I got revoked access to VPN?

Hello. I been enjoying the free VPN for days and I liked the fast connection, free and access for many days of uses. then at middle of use, suddenly VPN stopped working, I looked at setting and noticed it's gone despite the shield icon at top left shows purple dot (likely showing VPN is on). I thought it's visual bug from settings so I get out app, restarted , then opened, still VPN option didn't show up, even the purple dot is gone. Then I updated Firefox android, still same. What happened? I got revoked access to VPN?
この回答をすべて読む

選ばれた解決策

I looked at list, I noticed my country is not on list. I'm in iran

この投稿は M i により に変更されました

すべての返信 (5)

Hi,

Sorry you experienced that. A couple of questions: - Did you recently move to a different country/region? If so, is your new region in the supported list? - Did you have a VPN enabled often / for a long period of time?

1. No, I didn't moved new country. Maybe my VPN app (not Firefox built in VPN) accidentally gave me Firefox built in Access as "supported country" and I thought Firefox added "supported country" to my country and I was excited. Sorry for it if I accidentally got access. I mostly use VPN for most of times. 2. Yes, I mostly turn on Firefox built in VPN and keep it enabled for long time, when I leave and close app, VPN built in turn off but again, I turn it on when I open Firefox.

To clarify, is your true country on the supported list?

選ばれた解決策

I looked at list, I noticed my country is not on list. I'm in iran

この投稿は M i により に変更されました

Ok, that explains it. I'll mark your latest reply as a solution.

質問する

投稿に返信するには あなたのアカウントにログイン する必要があります。まだアカウントをお持ちでなければ、新しい質問を開始 してください。