Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
Open

Can I turn off enhanced tracking permanently? NEVER HAD TROUBLE UNTIL NOW.

wiz141

I NOW GET SENT TO A SITE I DID NOT SELECT, AND THEN THERE IS A SALES PITCH!

I NOW GET SENT TO A SITE I DID NOT SELECT, AND THEN THERE IS A SALES PITCH!

すべての返信 (1)

Can I turn off enhanced tracking permanently? NEVER HAD TROUBLE UNTIL NOW.

Yes but it looks like you want it

I NOW GET SENT TO A SITE I DID NOT SELECT, AND THEN THERE IS A SALES PITCH!

Surely you want more ETP to stop it.

Under the cookies you can ensure you have the option to stop cross-site cookies, or you stop all cookies and allow only sites you are happy with, the later is what I do

質問する

投稿に返信するには あなたのアカウントにログイン する必要があります。まだアカウントをお持ちでなければ、新しい質問を開始 してください。