Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
Solved アーカイブに保管済み

this pop up appears every time I load firefox. I manually have to ok before firefox is loaded.

bigted19

load: TypeError: Components.classes['@checkpoint.com/XPCOMTrustCheckerMozilla/TrustCheckerMozilla;1'] is undefined

load: TypeError: Components.classes['@checkpoint.com/XPCOMTrustCheckerMozilla/TrustCheckerMozilla;1'] is undefined
この回答をすべて読む

選ばれた解決策

That issue is caused by a ZoneAlarm extension or toolbar.


Start Firefox in Use Troubleshoot Mode in Firefox to check if one of the extensions or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox (Tools) > Add-ons > Appearance/Themes).

すべての返信 (4)

hi, thanks for the link but it doesn't seem to supply any answers.

選ばれた解決策

That issue is caused by a ZoneAlarm extension or toolbar.


Start Firefox in Use Troubleshoot Mode in Firefox to check if one of the extensions or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox (Tools) > Add-ons > Appearance/Themes).

Thank you. That worked. I started in safe mode with add ons disabled. I then checked the list and disabled all extensions with a note that said they were incompatible with this version of firefox. I then rstarted in normal mode and the problem is solved.