Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
アーカイブに保管済み

Restore pervious session button doesn't work

mingimehu

Whenever i open firefox and click the restore previous session button on the home page nothing happens. I can restore the session fine from the history menu. It is quite annoying to go through menus every time I start the browser.

Whenever i open firefox and click the restore previous session button on the home page nothing happens. I can restore the session fine from the history menu. It is quite annoying to go through menus every time I start the browser.

すべての返信 (1)

Make sure that you do not block JavaScript.

Start Firefox in Use Troubleshoot Mode in Firefox to check if one of the extensions is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox (Tools) > Add-ons > Appearance/Themes).