Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
Solved

search bar is displayed in the middle of each page (in all tabs)

jm jiemer

I installed portable Version 156.0.1 (64-bit). Since then, the search bar is displayed in the middle of each page instead of the menu bar. Is this a known bug? see image thanks

I installed portable Version 156.0.1 (64-bit). Since then, the search bar is displayed in the middle of each page instead of the menu bar. Is this a known bug? see image thanks
添付されたスクリーンショット

すべての返信 (6)

選ばれた解決策

Can you go to about:config and switch toolkit.legacyUserProfileCustomizations.stylesheets to false, then restart the browser? Thanks.

この投稿は TyDraniu により に変更されました

thanks for your feedback. Unfortunately it is not fixing the problem. To be sure I switch it on and restarted: no change Then I switched back to false: no change. I still have this search bar in the middle (see attachment) Thanks

  1. Please don't mark an answer as a Chosen solution until it's resolved.
  2. Try to select View -> Toolbars -> Customize toolbar and click the Restore defaults button.

thanks i did as asked, but no progress. Maybe I should deinstall and reinstall

About: mark an answer as a Chosen solution, I didn't mark this as I didn't even find where I could mark (or not mark) it. I'm just using post a reply. Sorry if I oversaw something

Thanks

So it's not a bug of Firefox nor of its configuration. It must be your portable build then.

Do you see the same in troubleshoot mode?

Use Troubleshoot Mode in Firefox

質問する

投稿に返信するには あなたのアカウントにログイン する必要があります。まだアカウントをお持ちでなければ、新しい質問を開始 してください。