Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
Open

How to get home page background all white again?

SandraJo

This AM my homepage has pink color on the right top. How do I get rid of the color and have white as before?

This AM my homepage has pink color on the right top. How do I get rid of the color and have white as before?

すべての返信 (3)

Bonjour

A similar discussion thread https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1608447

A space for users to give product feedback https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/what-mozilla-connect

The new Firefox design lands in today. This is what you can expect https://connect.mozilla.org/t5/discussions/the-new-firefox-design-lands-in-today-this-is-what-you-can/td-p/139524

この投稿は Agent virtuel により に変更されました

The black theme also has some pukey pinkish color gradient now and it's absolutely repulsive. I can't imagine how anyone sane thought this was a good idea.

この投稿は ADZ により に変更されました

質問する

投稿に返信するには あなたのアカウントにログイン する必要があります。まだアカウントをお持ちでなければ、新しい質問を開始 してください。