Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
Solved アーカイブに保管済み

After I refresh Firefox, will the sync restore extensions etc?

lekorrigan

Hello, I use Firefox on two desktop computers and one mobile device. Firefox is being slow on one desktop, so I want to "refresh" it. The [page] says that extensions and search engines will be removed... but will they be restored by Firefox Sync from the other desktop computer? Or will sync also remove extensions on the other computer? Thanks

Hello, I use Firefox on two desktop computers and one mobile device. Firefox is being slow on one desktop, so I want to "refresh" it. The [[https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/refresh-firefox-reset-add-ons-and-settings|help page]] says that extensions and search engines will be removed... but will they be restored by Firefox Sync from the other desktop computer? Or will sync also remove extensions on the other computer? Thanks

すべての返信 (2)

選ばれた解決策

Sync will bring back your extensions from the other devices once you sign into your Mozilla account. Refresh is scary which is why I've only done it maybe 3 times in all my years running Firefox.  ;-) I also run most versions of the browser plus Waterfox on several devices so my data is in more than 1 browser and on more than 1 device. see old screenshot

この投稿は jonzn4SUSE により に変更されました

Whatever your issue is, it could be diagnosed by running Troubleshoot mode to see if an extension or too many of them is the issue.

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/diagnose-firefox-issues-using-troubleshoot-mode#w_how-to-start-firefox-in-4troubleshoot-modesf5safe-modesf

この投稿は jonzn4SUSE により に変更されました