Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
アーカイブに保管済み

Seeking Recommendations for Best Browser Extensions to Enhance E-commerce Experience

Ahmad Shehzad

Hi everyone,

I run an online barber supply store called Magnus Supply (https://magnussupply.com/) where we offer a variety of products including clippers, trimmers, shavers, grooming products, accessories, and sanitation supplies. I'm always looking for ways to improve the user experience on our website and streamline our e-commerce operations.

Can anyone recommend browser extensions that could help with:

Enhancing website performance and speed. Improving user engagement and retention. Simplifying the checkout process. Better tracking and analyzing customer behavior. Ensuring data security and privacy for our customers. I’m particularly interested in extensions that work well with Firefox, but suggestions for other browsers are also welcome. Your insights and experiences would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you in advance!

Hi everyone, I run an online barber supply store called Magnus Supply (https://magnussupply.com/) where we offer a variety of products including clippers, trimmers, shavers, grooming products, accessories, and sanitation supplies. I'm always looking for ways to improve the user experience on our website and streamline our e-commerce operations. Can anyone recommend browser extensions that could help with: Enhancing website performance and speed. Improving user engagement and retention. Simplifying the checkout process. Better tracking and analyzing customer behavior. Ensuring data security and privacy for our customers. I’m particularly interested in extensions that work well with Firefox, but suggestions for other browsers are also welcome. Your insights and experiences would be greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance!

すべての返信 (1)

Sounds like a job for your dev team and shopify?!  ;-/

この投稿は jonzn4SUSE により に変更されました