Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
アーカイブに保管済み

Bad upgrade

Tin_man

My recent upgrade made my homepage (a new tab), (which is my history 4 lines) and (recent searches 4 lines) completely gone.. Blank, Nothing, etc. If i go and uninstall firefox (Windows 10) , it gives me the option to refresh (or what ever it says). When firefox restarts my page it is just the way it should be with my 4 lines of history, and 4 lines of recent visits. If I hit a new tab it is blank, and void of what it should be, 4 lines of my history, anf 4 lines of recent visits.. Works the same everytime I have tried it.. Any clues??????

I just want my homepage back as 4 lines of history, and 4 lines of recent. By the way, settings are still the same Homepage = (4 lines of history, and 4 lines of recent)

Image before upgrade, and image after upgrade.

Thanks for any help

me

My recent upgrade made my homepage (a new tab), (which is my history 4 lines) and (recent searches 4 lines) completely gone.. Blank, Nothing, etc. If i go and uninstall firefox (Windows 10) , it gives me the option to refresh (or what ever it says). When firefox restarts my page it is just the way it should be with my 4 lines of history, and 4 lines of recent visits. If I hit a new tab it is blank, and void of what it should be, 4 lines of my history, anf 4 lines of recent visits.. Works the same everytime I have tried it.. Any clues?????? I just want my homepage back as 4 lines of history, and 4 lines of recent. By the way, settings are still the same Homepage = (4 lines of history, and 4 lines of recent) Image before upgrade, and image after upgrade. Thanks for any help me
添付されたスクリーンショット

すべての返信 (2)

I figured it out.. I reset my homepage to Mozilla/homepage, and then the history, and recent, with search, and all is back to normal..