Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
アーカイブに保管済み

Gibberish typing for log in

anusha.yadav

When I type my log in details it types it in gibberish.. a full stop is a comma.. a @ is a }...all the numbers are off... I use a Macbook Pro

When I type my log in details it types it in gibberish.. a full stop is a comma.. a @ is a }...all the numbers are off... I use a Macbook Pro

すべての返信 (6)

Reboot the computer.


Start Firefox using Troubleshoot(Safe) Mode {web link}

A small dialog should appear. Click Start In Troubleshoot(Safe) Mode (not Refresh). Is the problem still there?

Do you possibly have (security) software with anti-keylogging features ?

FredMcD said

Reboot the computer. Start Firefox using Troubleshoot(Safe) Mode {web link} A small dialog should appear. Click Start In Troubleshoot(Safe) Mode (not Refresh). Is the problem still there?

FredMcD said

Reboot the computer. Start Firefox using Troubleshoot(Safe) Mode {web link} A small dialog should appear. Click Start In Troubleshoot(Safe) Mode (not Refresh). Is the problem still there?

I did what you said. The problem isn't there when Firefox is IN troubleshooting .. But when I turn it off , the problem returns.

I rebooted as well. The problem persists

cor-el said

Do you possibly have (security) software with anti-keylogging features ?

No.

anusha.yadav said

FredMcD said

The problem isn't there when Firefox is IN troubleshooting

Start Firefox. Disable all of your add-ons. Restart. Is the problem still there? If not, one of the add-ons is the cause.